November 2008
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
ohwells..im not going to the doctor's. im scared to go, alone. hahaha! i found this song quite nice.
Happy Ending lyrics This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending. This is the way that we love, Like it's forever. Then live the rest of our life, But not together. Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life Can't get no love without sacrifice If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell This is the hardest story that I've ever told No hope, or love, or glory Happy endings gone forever more I feel as if I'm wasted And I'm wastin' every day 2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep I can think that we just carried on This is the way that we love,Like it's forever.To live the rest of our life,But not together. |