Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7475450784392447571?origin\x3dhttps://sawahhhh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My name is Sawahhhh.I love you Mtang. Remember,you can only stop loving me when im 58.Remember my birthday:D.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
28 July

sigh,i dont want my period to come so soon,it's kinda early anyways. makes me so damn uncomfortable and fat. anyways, it was nice lying beside me BB last night cause it was a chilly night and a great time to snuggle. we talked. he suddenly kept on talking about NS and all..i didnt know if he was playing a fool and all..but i told him how i felt. I mean,your life is already well-planned. Mine isn't. I know what i want to do..but you're going to leave me after NS. I dont want to follow you to the States even though I'd really really love to. but there's still so much more for you to see,out there. and i dont want to ruin it for you if we're still together by then. Ahh..i also have no idea myself. I just really want to wish you well. Ijust dont want to be in the way..get what i mean..Am i being selfish over here?

Anyways,came across this. I love The Notebook. and of course A Walk To Remember. Love them. I love the quotes that were from the movie. Like the first picture. It says:" Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what i want, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT? "
and
"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason,every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours."
and
" I think our love can do anything we want it to."

and lastly,
" It wasn't over, It still isn't over. "


Remember we watched this movie until we got so bored cause you watched it for the 2nd time and it was kinda draggy for me. haha good times,good times. :)