Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7475450784392447571?origin\x3dhttps://sawahhhh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My name is Sawahhhh.I love you Mtang. Remember,you can only stop loving me when im 58.Remember my birthday:D.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
So how did you get here,under my skin.

having headache again. i feel like banging my head on the wall. so yesterday,parents were fighting,and i seriously thought they were going to hit each other but they didnt,only bang here and there. So Mervyn called and asked where was i,told him i was still at home getting ready to leave. He asked me to go down to Tamp now so i figured that he was already done with the stocks. I WORE MY MAN UTD JERSEY YESTERDAY! was so afraid that when im in the bus,the mats will be like "eh she step man u siol" and all..heh heh. Once again,happy to be meeting my love. :)

Fast Forward. Finally had Frolick!!mm mm. I'll never get tired of it. Then Mervyn got porkbuns. HEHE. After that we had dinner at Burger King. We talked quite a lot.. then i went home with him after that. As usual, soccer was on his mind half the time we were out. hahahhaah. Nvm,i like:)So happy to be at his place again. Said hi to aunty mei,uncle and kar che. Then we were all at the dining table. Kar Che was looking at some bra/breast thing. Then Mervyn joined the girls in watching the video about the Bra Clip. I wanted to buy it the last time i saw it at watsons but i thought like..aiya. mine are so small anyways. Laughter here and there.

Stayed over cause my dad asked if i was coming home otherwise he'll be sleeping on my bed. I didnt want him to sleep on the sofa in the living room..so yeah. I wouldnt want to be sleeping beside him also. lol. So yeah..
I slept on the floor. It was so hard but it was comfortable in a way. I slept well except for the fact that i woke up like twice cause i was shivering and i had to lie beside Mervyn to get some of his warmth. My blankie was like a towel! but for once,i felt comfortable having a towel as my blankie. hehe. Talked non-stop to Mervyn while scratching and tickling his back and tummy..He wanted me to talk and talk and talk i dont know why. And he just listened. hahah.

He watched the Man U VS Burnley match at 3am,but i went to bed. I SERIOUSLY THINK IM A JINX. how?? EVERYTIME im there,Man Utd will lose. WHY! that means i cant be with him..im such a jinx. lol. But then again,after watching the video of man u playing against Burnley,i can't help but think it's still Foster's fault. But nevertheless, i still think Man U will do a good job in the end. but still..in the meantime,i better not be at his place when theres a match. hahaha!

Love times like these. :) Thank you Lord!! I hope Mervyn can come to church on Sunday!!