November 2008
December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Monday, August 17, 2009
Time is running out.
My eyes were so tired from last night after talking to Mervyn. Fell asleep after sometime. Finally a good night's rest,well,pretty much. Woke up,showered,ate food that mummy cooked cause she cooked ngoh hiang and indonesian curry so i felt bad that i had to go out so early so i just ate. Took a cab down to Mervyn's cause i was late..im always late cause i have to figure out what to wear. -.- i need clothes,sandals,bags!o wells,no rush.
So it was just Aunty and me today. We talked and laughed a lot,i told her something very personal that happened,went for the 2nd service and thankfully,i was so tired initially i really wanted to close my eyes but when Pastor Prince talked,i was still very tired but i was paying attention and slowly..i wasnt that tired anymore. He was always emphasizing on Marriage and Relationships. and he said that,Men have to treat that wives well because when you treat a woman well,she'll love you with all her heart and she'll give you her all. It's true. Aunty and I agreed. That's why,God sent women to talk to Men. Then Aunty told me that all men are hum sup. I nodded in agreement. It's true!!!! I dont know why. Then she asked me:"Is Yung hum sup?" haahahah. of course not,but to other girls yes. hehe,men. Pastor Prince said that :"Sex in marriage,must. but not before marriage and with other people during marriage because God wants us to be fruitful and multiply." And just the other day,Peyton told me to watch The Silent Scream on Youtube. It was about abortion. It was soo painful,sad and scary. Told her that she should let jeev watch it cause all he'll say is,abortion,if their baby comes before marriage. Aunty and I had lunch at food court,then left for Branksome Road to see the tenant or i dont know what is she called but her name is Eileen. Aunty wants to open a second branch near her school.. THE GOOD NEWS: she told me that whatever the outcome of my O level is, she'll want me to most probably,work for her next year!!! She'll groom me and all. Then I'll most likely take the little ones!!!! ALLELUIA!hehehe. Then we were both talking about how excited we were about opening the second branch and all.. But nevertheless, I still have to/want to/must study hard for O levels. I felt very touched when she said that even if Mervyn and i break up,I'll always be her God-Daughter. im so glad we crossed paths:) Kar Che and Uncle came back already!!hooray:) i miss my zookeeper! Snuggles!:) |