Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7475450784392447571?origin\x3dhttps://sawahhhh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My name is Sawahhhh.I love you Mtang. Remember,you can only stop loving me when im 58.Remember my birthday:D.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Addition to the Tang family

it's been ages since i blogged..anyways, i guess our lives turned around quite a lot. We were so excited when Aunty allowed you to have a dog,at last. The thought of going to Pasir Ris Farmway made me so anxious and excited. I thought to myself:"This is it. We're going to grow as a couple and with this puppy, our relationship will become better and stronger." Bryan,Ivan,Jessalyn and I were all present when you fell in love with our puppy now,Kaesha,at Pet Movers.

You were like a typical first time daddy. I was excited for my baby to fetch my baby on the 4th of Feb 2010. Hands down,you were definitely excited too. Fetched her from Pet Movers.. I fell in love with her all over again when we got to carry her into the car. There was this special glow on your face when i saw you looking into her eyes while she's sitting on your lap in the car. From this moment on,i told myself i'd never ever leave her. She was God-sent.

A day later,or half a day later, Aunty started nagging. Her nagging got worse and on Sunday if im not wrong,We were supposed to sell her away. That day we both cried so hard..headaches..everything. She was ours. What were we supposed to do? Are we capable of giving her a good life? What will happen 2 years later?

I just dont want her to suffer. I cant wait to bring her for Patrick's Novice Class at Eastpoint on the 14th of March. I really dont know what to do right now.....

It was raining pretty heavily just a while ago. I went to check in on her quietly. I saw her lying on the toilet floor,sleeping soundly. Much as i wanted to grab her snuggly blankie and lay it nicely on her to keep her warm, i decided that she needs to brave the cold in order for her to grow and be strong. Checked on her again,(aiyo im so kiasu),she was still sleeping soundly. I love her so much. I cant imagine life without her.. It's going to be tough. I just KNOW she's a special dog.