Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7475450784392447571?origin\x3dhttps://sawahhhh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My name is Sawahhhh.I love you Mtang. Remember,you can only stop loving me when im 58.Remember my birthday:D.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just finished my dinner not too long ago. Which is maggi soup that is. I feel like chopping off my nose! Couldnt stop sneezing just now..fedddd up. Googled about Daschunds and thank God i did cause i thought they were gonna be like Maltese or Shih Tzus. Turns out they are hunting dogs who love barking and are sorta like watchdogs. Difficult to housebreak also. Well, i hope Mervyn and I will be able to find someone who wants to give up or sell their maltese puppy. I fell in love with Aunty Sandra's Creamy. I guess we will never stop thinking about getting a puppy nor googling about it. hahah.


Finally, the field trip is over. Gosh it was hectic here and there and the thought of taking over the planning of field trips in june or july is making me faint. But i enjoy working so much because im also working side by side with my Godmummy. hehe. I'll stick to calling her Aunty Mei. Lol. Uncle sent me back after work today. Im so blessed i couldnt ask for more. In the car,we talked about dogs,Mervyn,relationships.. How fun:) Oh and this morning, i went to school with aunty. While walking to the car, I stopped to see the clouds this morning. Yup,something like this. I loveeeee creating animals or whatnot out of clouds since young.
Anyways, so i dreamt that i saw a fat boy trying to balance on a plank of wood and when he fell i laughed,and i really laughed out loud while sleeping. Dreamt i fell down a drain too.
Then i suddenly woke up cause i felt someone's breath breathing onto my face. Def Mervyn's. He laughed and i went back to sleep. LOL. tired right..